Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yea.....

For those of you wanting me to post pics, and those couple that want me to post pics with pigtails, not happening lol. Well at least for right now. I know where more then half of you came from I'm not nuts lol. Yes, I'm a guy, and no it doesn't need to be cut, nor trimmed lol. Cut your own hair! lol

Speaking of nuts, have you actually been in a psych ward? I have, mainly for my issues in the past. Believe it or not it wasn't a bad experience. It wasn't one of those ones you see in th movies, where people are drooling over themselves or think they are Napoleon. Though i have to admit, I would have liked to talk to him myself lol. I'll tell you this, the looney bin I was in looked like it was a old apartment complex converted, or old hotel. I really couldn't tell and never asked, the weird and more messed up thing is they had a pool with ducks in it. I foudn it funny, and so did my buddy Jeff that came to visit me, is it really right to have ducks quacking at people in that mental state? lol.

I'll be gone most of the day while my bathroom is getting worked on. The floor is down now. The lip of the shower gets done next then the borders of it. Then the grout. Think he'll be painting after that I don't know I'll ask him when he gets here. Here is a pic of the new tile floor.


And behind the cut is an old poem, I actually found most of my poetry, though only those 2 short stories I've already shared....kind of depressing oh well, I'll just keep looking for them. I'm sure they will turn up eventually.


The sun shall never warm my face;
The night sees my vampyric grace,
As I move swift in silence deep,
I strike -- then fade without a trace.
My pleasure stems from mortal sleep,
I prey upon unknowing sheep.
I roam alone from place to place,
and scarlet tears I often weep.
My desperate actions pure instinct;
My every motion clear, succinct,
I taste the nectar I so crave,
our beings mingled, ever linked.
I've conquered both; afraid and brave,
And passed each one unto his grave.
Yet ladies' lives I've often brinked,
and opt instead to make them slave.
-Delirious with every sip,
a drop rests heady on my lip,
as of live-giving blood I drink,
this trembling flesh within my grip;
(His eyes as dark as violet ink,
and parted lips so pale and pink)
And with a cruel, sudden rip,
He gives a final, anguished blink-
I feed upon humanity,
and Life and Death both nourish me,
The last breath taken says my name,
Before the soul is severed free.
Unwittingly, they play my game,
Their mortal prize I seek to claim;
I tempt their sexuality,
and they draw near, like moth to flame.
So time continues such as this;
They give me strength, I give them bliss.
Eternal hunger I assuage;
A vanquished life with every kiss.
Yet still this world is like a cage
-Immortal, I of ancient age-
The gift of Death I often miss,
as war on Life I, Vampyre, wage.

31 comments:

  1. Bathroom's looking good man. And come on, you don't even have to do pigtails really, how about side pony tail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought provoking read, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh here I am again, thanks for your comment yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shower's really starting to come together man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bathroom's really looking great, I like the tiles. Your poetry is pretty great man, keep it up! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got done with my GTL session this morning, and I was amused by your post... keep up the solid work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my best friends spent close to half a year in a psyche ward. That's just the result of doing your weight in drugs every day, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. idk. something about psych wards just totally creep me out haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my friends had committed himself because of all kinds of problems. Haven't heard from him recently.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your rhyme scheme was deliciously sloppy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thnks for the interesting update!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the floor! very rustic :) ... if its meant to look like that haha, also, pigtails make you a MAAAN haha, nive infor about the mental hospital... i get scared of them... like house on haunted hill the film?? hahahaha frwaky, cant wait for next post! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's coming along pretty well. Do you have any other plans yet?

    ReplyDelete
  14. good job here!

    you just inspired more bubbles on "Enhanced by MS Paint"... check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this post made me open my eyes and stop squinting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome post, bro! waiting for MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've always thought psych wards wouldn't be as bad as depicted in movies. Those things in the movies would even make any sane person completely loco.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been in one before. My dad had some issues, so I'd go visit him. It's not a very happy place to be.

    ReplyDelete