Sunday, October 10, 2010

So....

Nothing got done on the bathroom today, when I was about to leave, the guy who's doing all the remolding GF showed up out of no where. The funny part, they live in Mesa, me in North Phoenix, that a good 40 minute drive, and to top it all off she had someone else drive her up here. just for an argument, I didn't bother asking what was going on, he apologized and said he needs to take her home, I was like I understand no worries. (needs to dump her if she's like that)

So that answers a few of your comments asking if I was doing the bathroom myself, that would be a no, I can find and fix my way through a computer but no way in hell remodeling.

Anyways, I thought I would share my Companion Cube <3 I got it from a friends mother who's computer I worked on. She's a seamstress and asked if I wanted her to make me something so after thinking about it for 3 seconds I said YES and showed her an image of my beloved companion cube.


And another conclusion I came to last night while watching Resident Evil Afterlife, is Milla Jovovich is hot, yea, she's waaaaaay to skinny for my taste, but she is still hot specially while sporting weapons. Sorry I like women with meat on their bones lol.

Also happy 10/10/10 or 101010 aka Binary Day, in binary 101010 is 42, and 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything....coincidence? I think not...

22 comments:

  1. wow u need someone else working on ur bathroom not that idiot... hope it gets finished soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steven, actually, he's doing a great job, but his GF decide to bring their issues up to my house today lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I hope he gets his butt in gear and finishes it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain on the bathroom remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to watch the new RE movie, but yes, Mila is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your companion cube, maybe suggest to the bathroom guy he takes the tiles down and re tiles OVER his GF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clip, big Douglas Adams fan here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet delphin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fucking awesome cube. I would do way more than just fix a PC for that. Bartering ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a pretty awesome cube, hope your getting a good deal on the remodeling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am remodeling a shower myself. I agree. fixing a computer is much easier and safer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha bro fuck crazy bitches. I can't stand them they are the reason for grey hairs...

    ReplyDelete