Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm telling ya.....

There are no greater cartoons then the old school ones. I don't care what anyone says. You like Anime? Thats fine knowing it all looks the same and the story lines are the same. Hey I like some Anime too....I'll admit it, but I would choose cartoons from the 50's and 60's over Anime any day, and this is why



I know that there are a few more Tex Avery cartoons like these floating around the web, I just need to find them all.

But here are the pics I promised from last night. The first pic you can see where the old light was and where the new one will be. The second pic you can see the new copper tubing for the water, he will also be moving the drain (the long pipe) where the other pipes are for the sink. And the 3rd pic was where the wall was and is no a pony wall, and where the electrical outlet is now. (it used to be where the pony wall was)






















Found a nice light gray to go with the tile picked out. So it should look good.

I'm also trying to figure out why all the blogs I follow aren't showing up in my dashboard with the new posts....maybe I should try google reader? I'm just trying to make following everyone easy on me so I don't open 200+ blogs and half of them arent updated....anyone have any ideas?

19 comments:

  1. haha thats how i fish! i don't like hunting but that was funny! old cartoons like that are awesome! i miss tom and jerry too. can't wait to see the finished pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved old cartoons. The drawing, the amazing music that goes with them, it takes me back. I loved watching stuff like this on a saturday morning. Ahh rememories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda remember watching those sort of cartoons when I woke up early in the weekends, I dont really miss them hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a self-loading elephant gun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all these old school cartoons are inspiring me to make something rofl

    ReplyDelete
  6. asdhiudsa i like those tipe cartoons
    good post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cartoons will always be better than anime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know, I'm just pissed I can't follow more than 303 blogs. There are lots of interesting people out there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Google reader is alright, thats what i'm using for now till I find a better platform

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they don't play all those old cartoons due to "racism" or some bull. Also, probably someone would try to sue for influencing their kid to strap rockets to their skates.

    ReplyDelete