Sunday, October 24, 2010

Took a smal break....

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone! My BDay wasn't that bad, just kind of boring, went over to a friends house after work and got pretty buzzed. (He couldn't go out that night so that was the best he could do and it was great)

I actually went through the last 24 hours of posts of people I follow, rather then 48....so sorry if I didn't comment on your Fridays posts! lol.

Last night we went to a Halloween party. And realized that I love Halloween because women can dress up like whores look good and no one will judge them for that night. There were some good looking women there too lol. Unfortunately I couldn't get my actual costume since it was hiding in my spare bedroom behind everything from my old bathroom lol. So I had a mask that I wore lol. One of my friends Rusty showed up as a hooker, and his woman was his pimp...kind of scary I took a pic of it but am kind of scared to post it...because what has been seen can not be unseeeeeeeen.

So now that my master bathroom is done, I had him start on the main house bathroom lol. Here it is with most of the stuff out. The tub is being taken out today, it's going to be a bit more difficult to take pics since it's a bigger bathroom, so bare with me while I'm doing it lol.




















The tile came up easily, since they just tiled over the old linoleum.....not a bright idea but helped in the removing lol.

I'll leave with with this.....the scary part is, I still have a Compaq II portable lol

17 comments:

  1. haha nice post dude...great blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool man, and different video...I mean, different that the average xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't understand why women like to dress up like whores so much for halloween LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had fun! :D sounds like a good time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun. nice blog, you got a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... looks like my master bathroom right now. haven't used it in two years
    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy your posts. And I've been saying for years Halloween is just an excuse for girls to dress up as sluts. No complaints though, pure observation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my bathroom looks even worse than that believe it or not haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. at first i thought there was just shit everywhere... i almost threw up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Home improvement. Done best by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad everythings going well!!!

    ReplyDelete