Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Man walks into a bar.....

OUCH!

I told you that pic was disturbing, so I apologize to all blind people and Catholic Priests....

Not much to write about on the bathroom front. He started tearing out the one wall to make a pony wall. He also cut through the Sheetrock where the sink is going to go to make sure he would be able to center the new vanity when it's ready to be put in. Since he has a truck, he and I went to Lowes last night, and actually picked up the vanity and top so other then for small crap and the paint we have everything. I'm going to go look at more paint colors after I give blood this morning. I'm thinking a light gray. I haven't' decided yet, but that's what I'm leaning towards.

So yea, I took today off because of the ghouls at the blood bank. It's weird they love taking my blood, but for some reason when I go in and ask for a withdrawal they look at me funny. They tend to really like my blood since I'm O+, and my blood can be given to everyone except the O-'s, yet I can only receive blood from O+ and O-, so since there is always a shortage of O+ and O-, I think I just might be fucked if I ever needed to receive blood lol. Also I only give 3 times a year, because what I give they call power red, it a double donation where they give me my plasma back....when they give the plasma back I feel weird, cold, and can test iron in my mouth lol.

I'll leave you with 2 things before I head out....one another cartoon and another flier design I did.

I'm telling you they don't make cartoons like this anymore. I wish they did, I mean a lot of the cartoons from the 80's are still good but they started declining near the end of them...but still are nothing compared to old school Tex Avery





And the Flier design and tickets I did....I don't know what happened with the VIP passes for this one. I'll have to look at the print ups, these were the JPG's I made right after the design itself was done and sent out for printing, and yes you read that right I'm actually on the lineup as one of the DJ's. For awhile I actually spun trance, and didn't do that bad of a job at it. Kind of weird to see a metal head up at the technics mk1200's spinning trance.... There's another flyer I did that I'll show later on where I was in the headline too.










23 comments:

  1. Nice. I'd like to try DJing, but I have zero musical talent. Nice flyer design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People these days just don't appreciate a good pun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice flyer design, also i lol'd at the step down model hahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like how its look like

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet design, like those better than the previous ones (the ones about that rave...) !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet. I've never heard of that kind of donation before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great graphic on the left. Did you design it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. new cartoons cant even compare to the old ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Futomara - if you mean the one on the background, no, I found the design of a female mad hatter and edited her.

    @Crose - Oh I agree completely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOD I love these type of toon! I watch them at night in cartoon network!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha.. I like it. :P Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. man, I just saw that picture from the last post, boy was it painful.

    ReplyDelete