Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The previous owner of this house.....

Needs to die a horrible screaming death. Usually I don't wish ill on people, but when he did the original additions to this bathroom he screwed it up, so had to change my plans a bit lol.

The tile and grout has been sealed, and the ad-don cabinet was torn apart. Well when that cabinet was added they did a piss poor job, and the guy that working on mine basically said without ripping apart the entire wall and fixing it, I can't add the new cabinet I wanted. So I just told him to cover the old crap, and rather then a cabinet I'll keep it open. with the stained glass window it will actually give the bathroom a bit of natural light, and might make it look bigger. So that's changed, which might set the bathroom being done by a day, maybe not if he works fast enough. Well once he closed that out makes it look good he'll texture the ceiling and in there (the hole) then paint the walls and in there. I would hope it doesn't take more then a day to do all that, but knowing my luck it will...so much for wishful thinking. But it will save me a couple of hundred bucks because of the wood for it!

You can see where the old shelves were on the left, and the plastic down on the right.

Adult swim came out with Robot Unicorn Attack Heavy Metal edition!!!!! I have no idea why, but I'm addicted to RUA on my iPhone, so I just had to get the Heavy Metal edition too. Showed it to my buddy, he's just like what the fuck.....I told him it's awesome, that's all you need to know.

And for some stupid reason I want to play Final Fantasy IX again..... Someone help me then again I did like the storyline.... Well at least it's not X2.....


14 comments:

  1. Well, sucks to be you bro. But I think it will always be a pain in a new house, its never so that EVERYTHING is the way you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FF9 is awesome so nothing wrong with playing it again. I still think FF7 is better, but FF9 has the atmosphere that 7 will never have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe final fantasy is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. IX is my favorite.

    you got my follow bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. improving your new house yourself = more trouble,
    but in the end it's worth it.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love final fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved FF9, I still think it is better than part 7, mainly because it was newer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I could play it again too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel your pain on the house. Every project I start opens a big can of worms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. home improvement just isnt for some people lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. House projects always take longer than you expect.

    ReplyDelete