Thursday, October 21, 2010

Got almost 2 hours....

Till I get old. I turn 32 tomorrow.......yea what happened with my 20's I know for more then half of them I did a lot of drugs, but I sobered up on my own....wth happened to the rest of them?

I'm thinking about going to the bar at midnight just to have a birthday drink. I haven't decided yet. Not like anyone else can go with lol. Then tomorrow looks like everyone is busy or can't do anything. Kind of sucks spent last year home on my B-day lol. It wasn't that bad.

And thanks to everyone who responded to my last post I pretty much did everything that was mentioned before posting. I even hooked up my router and tried going through WiFi on my iPhone and still got nothing....it's weird I dunno.

Want to see weird though? I jacked this from nother friends blog....I couldn't stop watching it even though I was like WTF....




Thought I would leave you with a song, cheers me up when I'm depressed. (I actually forgot about it till someone posted it on their blog) I actually think I still have this on vinyl somewhere. Just like my Beatles White Album that should be worth a fortune if I can find it....

25 comments:

  1. Thats not that old, 32 is still relatively young

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a good one! But you ain't old :p
    Everybody has the same problem though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. happybirthay man :( i 'm getting old fast too :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday yo, have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect timing for a birthday. Check out my latest post, it may have some interest to you specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't sure about that first video at first, but now I am pretty sure that guy is a banana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! don't worry about age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy bday and your still young lol , and banana hmm...anyways yup thats a classic song

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!! You never get old if you are young at heart =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 32? don't worry, you can still do sooo much!!! up until 60's so, you still got double time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you posted the banana song!! lol :D thats awesome! also your not old! my dad is old. besides someone else said it doesn't matter how old you are as long as your young at heart! and thats right! in human years i'm 16 yet in my mind i'm like 5-12 any given time! and will stay that way. happy anniversary of your birth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't worry about getting old. If the Manhattan Beach Project goes according to plan if we make it to 2029 we can live indefinitely. Then it's just a matter of waiting for the robot bodies.

    http://www.hplusmagazine.com/articles/forever-young/manhattan-beach-project-end-aging-2029

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday man! :D
    As for the onision video..it makes me sad xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the post, looking forward to more from you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Grandpa!
    J/K 32 is pretty cool, women are all MILFS!!

    ReplyDelete