Friday, October 29, 2010

No time for the old in out love......

.....I've just come to read the meter!

Now if you can tell me where that's from and who said it, I'll give you 3 brownie points good for absolutley nothing!

Anyways, bathrooms looking good, the tile is getting laid down. The tub is fully in drywall is up, and covering the gap that you saw in the previous pics. I'll be so happy when this is done. The amount of dust that it's bringing out from the drywall is driving me nuts. Who wants to clean my house for me after it's all done? Which if things go smoothly it will be done Sunday. That's if things go smoothly lol. I'm just getting tired of running to ACE hardware for small stuff lol, Yesterday I think I went 4 times. They know me by name now. But I thought I would show you how it's looking!













He had to stop laying the tile, because he didn't want to screw it up by walking all over it, so most of it was down last night except a few pieces. He'll be finishing that up today, he should also be moving the drain you see in the first pic to the left for the sink.He moved the piping for the shower head up about 3 inches so not to destroy the top of the shower wall. He could have lowered it, but that would have sucked lol.

Like I said, it's looking good, and I CANT wait till it's done.

Instead of a cartoon today (which I though hard about what one to put) I've decided to give you a reading of perhaps one of the best authors that ever lived (I consider him right below Shakespeare.) And as much as I loved Vincent Price's reading of this one. I have to say John De Lancie (aka Q from Star Trek) did a great job at reading Edgar Allen Poes The Raven.

So enjoy it as much as I did! And pick up a book for the goddess' sake!


25 comments:

  1. i cant wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bloggin - Me either! And I live here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the tiles. They are very earthy looking XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tile's looking great! Not too much further to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very good. Are you selling your house or something? bathrooms add the most value usually..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Joker - no you would be looking at the sink drain.....THings were done weird in AZ when they built the older homes.

    @Shaving - Nope just upgrading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting to be done, can't wait to see how will it looks like when you finish it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a job well done! :D... almost! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, definiltey will add that book to my list. I love books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete