Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Still waiting.....

On the Ghostbusters 3 movie, Dan Akroid and Harold Ramis have already written it. The studios want it rewritten they've basically told the studios no that's not happening. The thing now is will BIll Murray actually take part in it. because without Murray none of them will do it. That includes director Ivan Reitman.

And did anyone not know that Michael J Fox, wasn't the original Marty in Back to the Future? No you thought he was? Nope that would have been Eric Stoltz. For those of you old enough to remember Eric Stoltz played Rocky Dennis along side of Cher in Mask in 1985...I think it was 1985. Most recently he was in the Butterfly Effect, but even more recently he plays Daneiel Graystone in Caprica.

Enough of my movie geek coming out. For those curious, ye the Mana and Health potions are consumable. (Honestly they taste like crap) And I refuse to open those 2 in the pic from my previous post. IT's like my bag of Blood....I had one that I tried the other stays closed. At least the Blood pack tasted better then I thought it would lol.


The grout is don in the bathroom! Today when I get home, I need to grab the paint out of my back yard shed, and set that out for him when he gets here so he can do the painting. I think he might actually be putting the baseboards on too. THough I'm not sure, well since I doubt the painting will take long, I'm sure he's going to want to run to either Lowes or Home Depot to pick up some wood for the cabinet doors. I guess I'll find that out when he's here. He's skipping school to do this since he usually has school on Tuesday I told him, I told him school was more important, and I didn't mind what happened on Sunday. Of course he didn't listen. I thin khe just felt really bad about this weekend.

Here's the grouted tile. Looks kind of dirty yea, he'll be removing all the extra crap on the tile today. Not that difficult take a sponge or something wet it down and wipe it off. He wanted to do it last night but I told him no lol it was almost 10pm, and he needed to be at his normal job at 5 am. (He's works construction)

38 comments:

  1. interesting, I didn't know that...

    GTL4life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't even born in 1985 : / I can't wait for the new Ghostbusters movie. It's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ghostbusters def needs bill murray. eric stoltz would have ruined those movies. shower looks great. I like the big tile on the wall and little tiles on the floor. that is what I am doing. be sure to post up pictures of the door when it is on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree, you can't do a new Ghostbusters without all of them in the mix. Glad to see your bathroom is coming along dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. arent they alittle old now lol. buy hey if theyll make it ill watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad they did the movies with Michael j Fox, too bad he can't act anymore

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm torn about this new Ghostbusters movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ghostbusters 3 is having a lot of schedule issues...

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is relevant to just what I was thinking about

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the new movie! DANG...I also want your blood....and your bathroom xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really looking forward to it !

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your insight on my blog... people are trying to be scandalous against Taylor :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can't have Ghostbusters without Bill Murray.

    I read about Michael J. Fox not being the original Marty earlier this morning. Imagine how different it would be without Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the info
    I don't really know what it's all about though lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. your shower is coming out pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do hope Billy murray takes part, we all need a GB3 :)

    showerroom is looking great

    ReplyDelete
  17. interesting movie factoids in here

    ReplyDelete
  18. had no idea they were making a ghostbusters thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love a Ghostbusters 3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ghostbusters 3 had better be epic. Don't turn out to be the Duke Nukem of films please.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Weird that the blood tasted good. The bathroom is looking good though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Never really been a fan, but I'd give GB3 a watch should it come out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love Ghost Busters... I'd check it out for the lulz

    ReplyDelete