Monday, October 25, 2010

It happened again lol

Remember how I said that yesterday was going to be spent taking out the old tub and walls? Yea, that didn't happen. After we got back from Home DEpot picking up all the tile and everything else, (minus the vanity and top) The crazy woman was back crying to Ricardo....best part was she decided to get on hr knees and cry to me, I told her I don't speak Spanish and get up cause you look like a fool. It's funny he left her and now it seems like she's stalking him. I told him if she comes up like that again on my property, I will call the cops on her, he said no problem. So, what he is planning on doing is taking the rest of the week off from work (if they let him) and work on the bathroom  then and his normal times.So either way you look at it, he'll get paid by his work and by me. Hopefully he can get the week off if not. It will be after he gets out of work.

So I decided to post that pic of my buddy Rusty that I mentioned the other day. Remember you click on the link at your own risk, because well yea, it can't be unseen!

Click for disturbing pic! lol

I didn't want to add the pic on the blog itself because of children and those with sensitive stomachs lol.

I also felt a bit nostalgic in my old age, and started goin g through Youtube for cartoons I remember as a kid. And though this wasn't made when I was a kid, I always remember seeing it on TV.

Enjoy! (There's nothing like the old style Tex Avery cartoons!)

24 comments:

  1. WTF happened to good cartoons? Stuff on tv nowadays is straight garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsers...that girl has more material in her top than most swimsuits today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check out the pic later, I am currently eating and don't want to to exit too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, that cartoon was hilarious, I really hate how things nowadays are lacking the "classy" funny and is just plain viral retardation, but meh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aerosmith wrote a song about that picture, i do believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thats pretty funny! mothers-in-law aren't so bad. my moms a mom-in-law and everybody loves her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea...... that was disturbing. Great video to make up for it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not many people can look good in a dress, but Rusty pulled it off hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha nice post. :P I'm following/supportin' your blog now. Check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, so this is almost completely unrelated, but while I was reading that first paragraph an announcer guy on TV said home Depot just as I was reading Home Depot. That shit is weird when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe cool vid, never see it before

    ReplyDelete