Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....

You saw the glimpse of a post, nothing more....this was not the post you are looking for....you can go about your business.....move along......

But for now I guess I'll leave you with the inbetweens of how my master bathroom is turning out. Its an old house and its in the master bedroom so its a master bath even though it's small.





















1st pic - Old shower out new walls up. lip added to shower floor.
2nd pic - Tile mostly up.
3rd pic Tile up, floor down.

25 comments:

  1. Looking good. Very rustic.

    showers > baths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some interesting points... I also have some points (actually bubbles) on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. followin 'n' supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice, that looks like an great sex shower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks really nice man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work man, keep the home improvements up

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey it endend nice, keep the nice work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owww I wish I had a bathroom in my room xD but oh well! be sure to show us the pics when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Showers rule bathtubs drool!

    Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Aeacus - it's a cookie cutter house from the late 70's in Phoenix, most of them as the master bath are pretty much the same. Also I'm not putting the tile all the way up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks really great man, looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah yes, the straight razor is a tricky devil to master. I've used them before but they are just too inconvinient for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pictures of things in the process of being constructed or w/e always freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. darken the hue, and then raise your lower your shutter speed drastically to get rich colors.

    ReplyDelete