Sunday, October 17, 2010

Furball of doom....

Is what I'm calling that cat, I go over to feed it last night, it follows me and hisses. So being brave I try to pet it knowing I'm going to wind up with claw marks. Needless to say the furball of doom, has been declawed. I'm sorry thats just an inhumane thing to do to any animal. It's basically amputation. I think I'll ask her how would she like it if I cut off the tips of her fingers......I mean I like cats, but I don't love them as much as dogs, I just think it was wrong to declaw it.

Yea, I know smoking is bad for my health yea I know I spend to much money on it monthly. Just not as much as everyone else in the states lol. Has anyone tried those e-cigarettes to quit? And did they work? I've thought about quitting, and I've tried cold turkey, and well that didnt' turn out all to well. So if you have any ideas on a decent way to quit let me know. I'm up for suggestions. Also yes our cig boxes have warnings but they are small and on the side of the pack.

But I gotta run, I'm behind on taking care of a bunch of shit I was supposed to do today that I didn't yesterday lol.

I'll leave you with a background though!

27 comments:

  1. There are two classes of cats. Those that you like, and those that you do not like. I don't know what makes some cats raging psychos and others cute little furballs of cuteness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not smoking+ cats can be adorable ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. background is now in my win7 rotation wallpapers :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flashgame music taunts me in the background of your blog lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree very inhumane, you should rip up her finger nail beds and rip off her nails with a pair of pliers. they make soft paws that just cover the ends so that they cant scratch. and my friend uses a electric cigarette he hasnt been able to quit. ive been told that the best way is to find something else you like(gum, m&ms ect.) that you like to put in your mouth and do that instead of smoking. alot of the times you dont even really want a cigarette your body is just used to picking something up and putting it in your mouth when your bored its the motion, its become a part of your daily routine replace that and its half the battle. the other half is just will power, and actually WANTING to quit. it only takes 14 days without a cigarette before they say you should be clear of the cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. meh smoking, doing it for 3 years now, i know it's bad but i don't want to stop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should just smoke marijuana :P I think it's less harmful ;O

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog, very nicely designed

    ReplyDelete
  9. furballs can be such a dangerous thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently started using the little rubber tips you put on the cats nails. They are amazing! The cat plays with you and you expect to get mangled and its allll soft! They are amazing!!!SOO worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the background. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. declawing is so lame- sure it sucks to get scratched, then dont get a cat f

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's natural for cats to have claws, they took away a part of it's nature...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Declawing is stupid. If your cat scratches you all the time, YOU did something wrong. Punish yourself, not the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can try the patches, gum, special cigarettes all you want but you will never quit until you truly want to. I will say that the best start day is the day after you are severely hungover which from my experience was typically amplified from massive smoking while drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. never smoked in my life,and i think i'll stay this way

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bad Kitty. That cat bites me and still has the back claws to shred my skin into hamburger. Hmm that sounds good I think I'll have that.

    ReplyDelete