Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ah yes the day after.....

Anyone lucky enough like me not to get hangovers after a decent night of heavy drinking? I stopped drinking at around 3ish this morning stumbled my happy ass home (since it was right next door) and fell face first into bed, waking up about 6 hours later no headache, no nothing. I think thats a good thing, but also a bad thing at the same time, a hangover is supposed to be there for you in the morning to tell you that you did a bad thing and to stop doing it lol.

The more interesting thing last night though, is Beavis and his cousin decided to drop some acid. Yea, they were having an interesting evening, specially when I took my iPhone download the Digitally Imported app, and threw on some Trance for them....then they just started staring at my phone cause it was bright and cool lol.

It's been years since he dropped acid, (same with me but I think I'm to old for it so I declined) I'm wondering if he actually got sleep, or was busy staring at everything lol.

17 comments:

  1. Damn- crazy night, eh? And no hangover??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky, I just never get hangovers lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never sleep after heavy drinking. The minute I close my eyes in bed everything starts spinning and in seconds I'll be running for the toilet.
    The hangovers are terrible as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a crazy night.. haven't dropped acid since hs myself but yeah that plus booze would have been major pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to get lots of hangovers. It's just because you're body is dehydrated because of the alcohol. That's why you need to piss all the time when drinking alcohol.

    Some useful tips: drink about 1,5 litres of water before going to bed. Also, drink some sports drink to get hydrated fast, it always works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me it depends on what I drink. If I drink beer on tap like in pitchers, I usually have a wicked headache next day. If I stick to my regular brands from cans or bottles, I'm almost always okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, bet that was hilarious watching your friends being hypnotized by your phone. You should have had the music playing and recorded at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice
    i like it
    supportin !

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my friends never gets hangovers. He can drink like a tank and wake up fresh as a daisy the next day. So you know when he DOES get a hangover, he's had a crazy fucking night.

    I get em, but I usually smooth it over with a little herb, or - gasp - don't drink to excess. What a concept! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. drink lots of water and you won't get a hangover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  12. damn acid is crazy stuff dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ouch... hangovers suck. Stay hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  14. no hangover? what i'd do for such a thing after a night if drinking! -envy-

    ReplyDelete