Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just a tease.....

Yea, for those of you actually interested here is just a tease. I'm not taking anymore pics until the bathroom is cleaned up. meaning all the crap is out of there. I was contemplating on getting a shower door, then I was like na, to much cleaning required, so I called up my mom, and asked her about specific curtains, she has an idea on what to do, and use 2 curtains, not a bad idea, the normal shower curtain can be pushed to the side so you can still see the tile shower.

With no further adieu, and no more lallygagging, here's the light fixture.....wa wa waaaaaa



Just the light fixture, the mirror goes in tonight, then technically it will be done lol.


I hope this song gets stuck in your head, I remember seeing this growing up lol.

16 comments:

  1. Nice light fixture man always fun improving your living conditions.

    suppin an clickin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I'll still be waiting for the pics after you're done

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great brain splinter song! And the fixture is lookeen good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good, I'll be back to check you progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great things this blog will achieve

    ReplyDelete
  6. home repairs, brings back memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice light fixture :)

    ReplyDelete