Monday, October 18, 2010

Today is the day......

The bathroom will be finished! As you can see by the pics, the painting is done, trimming/baseboards are done, all thats left is the toilet, vanity and mirror, light fixture and that gets done today. Then whatever little touchups that need to be done. I think he's done a good job with the time he has between school and his normal job.


















So if you remember I talked about the window you see and how it was going to be a shelving unit again. well because of the previous owner of the house screwing it up, that didn't happen, and I left that space open. Actually I think I like it like this, it makes the bathroom look a bit bigger in my opinion. I also think the natural light the window is giving looks good.

Also I think I'm going to try Chantix to quit smoking. I'm going to see how much it's going to be under my medical insurance, if they will even cover it. I don't see why they wouldn't since I'm trying to improve my health. Then again it is the insurance company and they may say it's 'experimental' I keep anyone interested on that updated when I go to my practitioner.

For now I leave you with weirdness. I don't know why but I love this video, it's just soooooo odd.


21 comments:

  1. Very pretty stained glass windows. Also that video...wow that was weird, but awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must admit that it looks good!
    and yes, video is weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the room. :) That video is trippy as all hell too. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for quitting. and im glad the bathroom came out nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cows are awesome.
    Good job on the window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I could use another camera. This one does get the job done however. The sheep cracked me up hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice man, I need to spice up my house.. We just painted the walls recently after 5 years of white on white lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd feel like I was taking a shit in church, which would feel good, obviously.

    Also, that cow video was fucked up, but cool. I better not have spidercow nightmares thanks to this though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bathroom work is looking fabulous. my mom will love that cow vid its hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the windows, really looks nice.

    ReplyDelete