Sunday, October 3, 2010

So....

Here I sit same as ever,
took a dump pulled the lev...oh wait never mind.

I've been looking at some of the old designs I did for Rave fliers back in the day. I remember going to them, people called me a 'graver' goth rave I assumed. I must have been the only one there now wearing bright shiny colors, wearing a completely black outfit with a top hat and cane accented in silver.(never wore makeup though) Funny thing, is other then the top hat and cane it was pretty much my normal clothing. Then again you didn't see many long haired guys at them either.(which I had, and still do) Kind of funny looking back that because of raves, came my liking of techno. Before them my buddy would play nothing but D&B and honestly I'm not a big fan of it, now House, Trance, and GOA I am.Eh some HHC too. Just not as much. Anyways, here's is one of the fliers I did for a party called Mothership along with it's VIP pass.

.

31 comments:

  1. lmao whats mothership, is tht like a club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just a rave that someone threw and asked me to do the fliers for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like rave music? That's what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @gimmedis - I listen to just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big fan of Rave music. Great fliers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely catch my attention. Only if these same level of quality flyers were handed out on campus, people might actually go to things..

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool fliers, I loled a bit at "Graver"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flyers. I don't go to raves, but I would if I saw this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow.... i wish i could be that creative nice job dude

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a big fan of this sort of music myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ive been getiin into rave music more and more lately... hope to see some good music recomendations soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm interesting, ill check it out

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the informative post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look very nice, not much into that kind of music myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. flyers look great, but like the comment above.. I not into that kind of music to much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow those look awesome. I wouldn't be able to organize a sandwich board.

    ReplyDelete
  18. great stuff, and the background picture is deliciouis

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty wicked... Keep up the good work =)

    ReplyDelete