Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ok seriously....

We got hail today, hail the size of ping pong balls.....I live in fracking Phoenix Arizona, it's supposed to be the Valley of the Sun, yea, it didn't turn out like that today.

This was my backyard before the hail you can see the rain when you enlarge it.

And this is after the rain....I wasn't lying about the size of the damn hail!
Sorry about the different resolutions, I took the first one with my camera, and the second with my iPhone. Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a Sy-Fy junkie, and I say Sy-Fy, because that's how they sell the station now. Caprica came back on tonight, Stargate Universe last week, (Both on the same night now!) On the 15th The Sanctuary comes on, and not to long ago both Eureka and Warehouse 13 ended their new seasons, now I'm just waiting for the new Doctor Who (Matt Smith)to show up even though I've already seen them.

The remodeling on my master bathroom is coming along (I mentioned in previous post) I might just post up some pics of the in betweens before it's done. I dunno yet, damn thing is small because it's one of the older cookie cutter houses.

Thats about it before I crash bhut I leave you with this:

Random weird ass movie you should see: Santa Clause Conquers the Martians (best way to watch is is looking up Mystery Science Theater 3000

Random Band you should look up: The Tea Party (If you like The Doors you should enjoy them.

31 comments:

  1. My friend's in law school at ASU; she said that the entire campus basically turned into one large wet T-shirt contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch out bro, hail kills people when its that size

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's ridiculous LOL i've heard of hail breaking car windshields

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the second pic looks so cool! I live in the City of the Sun too, it is like 350 miles from Phoenix, Hermosillo It is raining a lot too xD, also thanks for the advices on the movie and song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I were there to see the wet t-shirt comp

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had that once in my home town :) it was insane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats amazing but awesome pictures man. Lucky there was no tornado?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phoenix? They don't have any Mexicans anymore I heard. How do you mow your lawn now?

    Also, looked up that band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMNElXjzcdU I think it might be the same one, if it is, they're pretty rad :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Wonder - I shoudl have headed down to ASU then. @J. Name - I was good, I stayed inside through most of it lol. @Joshua - Not near me, if there were it would have been on the news. @Cowbell - My car was under my carport, and my house seems fine @Chill - There are still plenty of Mexicans in Phoenix,I've always mowed my own lawn anyways lol, and yea that is the same band.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the band recomendation

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! that's insane! hail around here is only the size of BB's ( the kind you put in a bb gun) couldnt think of any other examples..

    ReplyDelete
  13. i guess im lucky it never hails in so cal

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked what you said on my blog earlier today... GTL and blogging FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @God - no problem @love/Steven - I don't remember the last time I saw hail in Arizona lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hail is so infrequent it really amazes me when I get to see it. Ice falling out of the sky.

    I miss BSG.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Tea Party. Check out Save Me and The River off their Winter Solstice album

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yea I was in that hail storm yesterday, Didn't last long, but wow did it come down hard. Broke a few plastic things outside, but everything else was fine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol i understand i live in florida the sunshine state... where it rains year around... it makes no fricken sense. we should be the hurricane state

    ReplyDelete
  20. Keep up the good work! If you like bubbles, check out my other blog, Enhanced by MS Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It hasn't hailed in years where I live. If something like that happened I would be freaking out lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hail is just a part of the weather here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm scared of hail, imagine one of those hitting you on the head, ouch.

    ReplyDelete