Friday, October 8, 2010

For those to lazy.....

To read my comments. My hair when wet and out of the ponytail is down to my ass. (I do need to get it trimmed) And to the one who said I should put it in pigtails. I do at work to get people to laugh with or at me! :P And sorry I won't be posting an image of it up lol.

Second, the image I did yesterday was a photo of an eye I found on Google, and just messed with the layers. Pretty much something everyone with a little bit of Photoshop knowledge can do. And I mean a little. lol Like I said I just got bored and decided to do it.

Also thanks to all those that actually read my blog and comment.Nice to know there are actually people out there who may care what I have to say at times.

I've realized my dog is a moron. I have a little lap dog, half Maltese half silky terrier.  (she looks like a Yorkie but without the short snout. Well she's got doggie doors leading to the back yard, so I don't have to take her out. Well she decided to wait to go outside until I go outside to have a smoke. I dont' smoke in the house, it stinks up the place. It's just weird, I mean I know she can't understand me, yet I still ask her, you know you have a way out on your own right? I mean I know she uses the doors when I'm at work or not home.

Have a background though. Done about....2 years ago I think. (any background images I post on here I've used in the past and all were edited by me.)

Remember when I said, I like desktops basic? You'll notice when I post them the left side is always blank.


And all I have to say is just wow, This is why Sesame Street still rules to this day.

20 comments:

  1. Maybe your dog just likes hanging out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow sesame street i never see it coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments on my last blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the background, also it blends into your blog with the black background.Long hair is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad you're not shwoing your locks, Goldie. ( joke which only works if you're blonde)
    And about talking to your little dog, it's only natural for humans to try to connect with everything. Especially a species that has been by our side for the last 10.000 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cat is pretty silly to. He stands by a crack in the door and meows until i open it, even though he could easily push them. He even does it with curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grover does great as the Old Spice guy. Quality post. Don't do anything to your hair! I'm sure it's perfect the way you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. bro, i smoke as much weed in the house as i want

    ReplyDelete
  9. lold is the very interesting vid man supp

    ReplyDelete
  10. "And sorry I won't be posting an image of it up lol."

    well you should :P that what makes bloging interesting xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, I like that video. The Old Spice commercials are great. And yes, please cut your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. post pics of pigtails! I demand it! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lmao if your a girl then no problem.. however if that was on a guy then you may indeed need a bit of a trim :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dogs are like that. my dog sometimes doesn't realize that that the backdoor and front door lead to the same garden, lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL oh how this new old spice ad campaign has taken a life of it's own. wow.

    ReplyDelete