Monday, October 18, 2010

So damn close....

Yet so damn far....

As you can see, everything is in, 1 problem.....fracking plumbing, would have been done today if it weren't for the damn pipe from the sink to the wall. The one that empties the wate from the sink itself......damnit damnit damnit

But needless to say everything looks good, the vanity looks awesome in it. Damn piping.....lol Would have looked even better with the mirror in it, here are the newest pics.













I'm telling you all that's left is the piping on the sink and touchup work......fracking 30+ year old house is messing with me, it really is.

Also I'm hoping those of you that watched that video I posted are going to have spidercow nightmares :) I told you it was a weird video, but for some reason really cool. Bet if I still took drugs it would have been cooler

And no I will not play Minecraft! All you addicts on that game need help lol.

16 comments:

  1. MINECRAFT?!?!?!?! DID SOMEONE SAY MINECRAFT?!?!?! nice bathroom. Yeah, plumbing is always a pain in the ass, as is electrical work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats wrong with the sink drain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a really good job with that bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't let the house get you! you gotta be smarter that the house. i hate old houses! nice pics though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD luck with the piping. nice bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I also refuse to play Minecraft haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang, it's looking better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hum.. nice place man.. some ppl have just the WC to sleep and eat.. hehehe (not me, just in case..)

    ReplyDelete
  9. its getting there! Looks good. Do you have a plan for it?

    ReplyDelete