Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oooooooo drool.

I got Force Unleashed 2 for the PC....well I downloaded it, but will more then likely buy it because I'm enjoying it so much. My issue with PC games is I like to use a controller. And since I don't own an XBox I use a PS2 controller hooked up by USB. Problem with that is, the controller is all screwed up, the game doesnt recognize it as a PS2 controller and sees it as an XBox, but the controls are screwed up, aaaaand I can't edit it myself... So, I've been playign with most of my options ass backwards. Oh well I'll live I guess. I am loving the game though :) Anyone have any ideas on how to edit my controller in Win7 to make the buttons as I want them. I was going to try Joy2Key but that program is so old.

Not much to report on the bathroom front (so no pics). Only pics are of the grout and the tile looking dirty because of it lol.... The grout was put in yesterday, and the rest of the tile. Right now, he is cleaning the tile, will be sealing it, then texturing the areas that need it let that dry a bit, then paint it! So close so close. if the paint dries fast enough he is hoping to get the vanity in today. Come on paint, dry fast enough! lol

Not going to do anything tonight as in Halloween party wise. More then likely just going to go next door for some drinking and reminiscing lol

Now something a bit on the holiday side. Enjoy!


Walt Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

|

20 comments:

  1. i downloaded TFU2 demo on the xbox and i really enjoyed it. i was thinking about getting it but i decided to get assassins creed 2 first. ill probably pick it up sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. USE joy2key! what if it is old, It works PERFECTLY =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched the Disney version since 5th grade, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i'm just gonna relax with a smoke and a drink ...loaf around in my coach and watch some old horror classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. when I saw Droool, i was hoping to see boobs, but Forces Unleashed 2 is just as worthy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry your having so much trouble with the controller. but ill deff check out the game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check out the game too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats good, hopefully tonight is relaxing for you then. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh sounds awesome! :) Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to get Force Unleashed II too. I love playing star wars games.

    ReplyDelete