Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'd like to think.....

That I'm not racist. You know I make the jokes from time to time, then again, I make them on my own heritage. My mom is an immigrant from Portugal my father was either 2st or second generation born in the states, he was Italian and Irish. I mean if you crack the jokes about your own heritage as well as others and it's all in fun, does that make you racist? I don't use the derogatory names that people use for other races. I bring this up because the game I play Cabal Online our version North America, just merged with with Global. Meaning we have an influx of Spanish speakers who are now flooding a entire English speaking base with Spanish posts. Is it to much to ask if you want help to post in English on the English forums? More then 3/4 of us don't speak Spanish and those that do don't post on the forums. I even made a suggestion to the GM's to add a Spanish speaking part of the forums just for them, because we have a bunch of morons who like to flame anyone who doesn't speak English, or who doesn't speak it well. I at least figured if a section was just for those that spoke Spanish that there would be less flaming....I mean does my suggestion and way of thinking imply racism?

WEnt over to Beavis's yesterday then to his cousins for a drink. Grape Tilt rules! Why haven't you added him yet to your following list so he can add you back? Chop Chop people He's lonely! http://fishntyme.blogspot.com/

Also, the Tub/shower is in in the bathroom, that took a good portion of yesterday to get the old tub and walls out, redo plumbing, add support studs for the new wall. Just a lot of work went into it to get this.


I think it looks good well a lot better then the 30+ year old tub/shower that was there, I can't wait to see the finished bathroom......

Anyways, I'll leave you this morning with the final Of Tomorrow cartoons from Tex Avery.....I knwo there are others out there that Iwill post. Just need to find out which ones.

22 comments:

  1. Nice tub :D
    As for the racism..Well,everyone makes racist jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesnt imply racism at all, they clubs for spanish speaking people, they have bars, why not a forum on a game thats mainly english to start with. or hell even a translator would be nice lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cartoon! But...well it's not racist about the forums and if there are so many spanish speakers it will be ok to have another section for them but also bear in mind that the things are the other way around normally...almost always everything is in English, I'm Mexican and I know for experience. But you are not racist xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice tub, I'm gunna poop first in the new toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we all have a bit of bias, based on personal experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dunno man, people just need to stop worrying about racism cause it really shouldnt be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're gonna be a racist, then you have to be a racist EQUALLY TO ALL RACES.

    That's only fair, right? XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. We must stop with racist jokes; racism is a crime.
    And crime is for nigg..ehm. I stop, cuz I dunno if you know that funny pic u_รน
    I lol'd at cowboys scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job on the bathroom.

    also, I LOVE TEX AVERY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that Cowboy movies were the Rick Roll of the 50's!

    ReplyDelete