Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday already......

Which means it's the night of animation and zombies. Animation being from Fox, Simpsons, Family Guy......I think after 20ish years the Simpsons got a bit old, I stopped watching the religiously like 5 years ago, but I'm glad Family Guy was brought back by Fox. Never cared for the Cleavland Show or American Dad, I mean they aren't bad shows, but McFarlen doesn't really need 3 shows. Considering I think the other 2 are just kinda meh. On the plus side Walking Dead tonight! They got picked up for a second season....which makes me excited, Only after seeing the first 2 and reading the comics....well yea, I love me some zombies.

I know I shouldn't be excited because of this, but the 1st part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows comes out this Friday. I'm not going to be like others and go opening night. People are nuts that go to any movie opening night. I'll most likely wait until next week or the week after. I just hope that by being in 2 parts they don't take out as much as they did with Half Blood Prince. Sorry to say but the Pensive scenes were actually needed in the 6th movie. I'm taking bets on what they take out of the next ones! I'm sorry, I loved the books, I'm not afraid to say that lol, but taking out important bits from the movie that were in the book are just blasphemy.

The main thing I love about Sunday though.....lazy day, I love jut doing nothing and reading a damn book.

I know that I made some of you nostalgia pretty hard my last post. This one isn't going to be much different. Mentioning what I talked about Mtv to one of my friends we had a long discussion, and then went on how VH1 is doing the same thing, then we talked about Pop Up Video.....I'm not going to lie to you on this, you're about to get Rick Roll'd but with the Pop Up video version. It's actually interesting to read some of the facts about it specially the black dancer.....guess he had a bad hangover the day of shooting....but seriously, you don't have to watch it. I just thought it was cool. Also this gives me a chance to see just the comment bots! lol

30 comments:

  1. All I can say is that the best part of the book for them to split the movie at is Shell Cottage when Harry says goodbye to Dobby, because that's when the plot changes from Harry having no fucking clue or direction to him having a plan. That would also give them like most of the second movie to the battle scenes and the station, which really do deserve to be done in depth and faithfully.

    That said, I'll probably netflix it. I disconnected my cable last week and feels good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool stuff dude, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new simpsons really sucks. but the old episodes were pure gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool read , yah i got tired of the simpsons also after awhile , and lol pop up video , and comment bots lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to remember when Mtv played music videos...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sunday nights IS zombie night. its walking dead from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love zombies, I dream with them almost every night xD I kill them of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found this one the most interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting, I'll check back tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol yeah. I do enjoy seeing the interesting crap on those videos, especially Rick Astley.

    I know what you mean for the HP movies. I was sad the 6th left out so much crap. I haven't read the 7th book yet, so I really don't want to see the movie until I finish it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. waiting for more updates

    ReplyDelete
  12. rick astley's always a great presence

    ReplyDelete